Three teams punched their Tournament tickets on Saturday, as Championship Week is well and truly underway.
Coastal Carolina, the regular season champion, fell at home to Winthrop, 64-53. That's the ninth NCAA Tournament appearance for the Eagles.
Sixth-seeded Mercer, also playing at home, fell to fifth-seeded East Tennessee State, who's dancing for the second season in a row, by a 72-66 score.
Murray State avenged their only conference loss of the season by beating Morehead State, 61-52, in Nashville.
After the jump, I'll take a look at Saturday's non-championship Championship Week action.
Here's a quick rundown of Saturday's action and any Sunday games that result. Times for all Sunday games are p.m. Eastern.
Three of the top four seeds advanced to Sunday's semifinals in Hartford. Only third-seeded Maine fell in the quarterfinals.
Sunday's Semifinals (Both games are on Full Court.)
(1) Stony Brook vs. (4) Boston University, 5
(2) Vermont, (6) New Hampshire, 7:30
Fourth-seeded George Mason was the only higher seed to fall in Richmond Saturday, but Northeastern and William & Mary got scares.
(1) Old Dominion vs. (5) VCU, 3
(2) Northeastern vs. (3) William & Mary, 5:30
It will be a one vs. two matchup for the Horizon crown in Indianapolis on Tuesday.
The top two seeds advanced, but three seed Iona and fourth-seeded St. Peter's weren't so lucky.
Sunday's Semifinals (Both games on MSG/MASN/FCS Atlantic/Full Court)
(1) Siena vs. (5) Rider, 4:30
(2) Fairfield vs. (6) Niagara, 7
Sunday's final will match the top two seeds, Northern Iowa and Wichita State (2, CBS).
The NEC Tournament is back in action Sunday with two semifinals.
(4) Long Island at (1) Quinnipiac, 2 (MSG/FCS Atlantic)
(3) Mount St. Mary's at (2) Robert Morris, 7
Much like the NEC, the Patriot League also sees two homecourt semifinals on Sunday. Both take place miles apart in the Lehigh Valley.
(4) American at (1) Lehigh, 8 (CBS College Sports)
(7) Holy Cross at (3) Lafayette, 1
There were no surprises in the SoCon quarterfinals on Saturday, as all four top seeds advanced to Sunday's semifinals.
Sunday's Semifinals (Both games on SportSouth/FCS Pacific/Full Court)
(S1) Wofford vs. (N2) Western Carolina, 6
(N1) Appalachian State vs. (S2) College of Charleston, 8:30
Saturday saw the top two seeds in the Summit win their quarterfinals. Sunday, seeds three and four are in action.
Sunday's Quarterfinals (Both games on Full Court.)
(4) South Dakota State vs. (5) IPFW, 7
(3) Oral Roberts vs. (6) North Dakota State, 9:30
Five opening round game winners and the top three will compete in today's quarterfinals. They're doing the two-court thing again in Hot Springs.
(9) South Alabama 52, (8) Florida Atlantic 51
(5) Arkansas State 89, (12) Arkansas Little Rock 82
(4) Western Kentucky 83, (13) New Orleans 58
(6) Denver 71, (11) Florida International 64
(10) Louisiana-Monroe 76, (7) Louisiana-Lafayette 75
(1) Troy vs. (9) South Alabama, 7:45
(4) Western Kentucky vs. (5) Arkansas State, 7:30
(3) Middle Tennessee vs. (6) Denver, 10:00
(2) North Texas vs. (10) Louisiana-Monroe, 10:15
The semifinals are now set, as Loyola Marymount and Portland picked up second round wins Saturday.
Sunday's Semifinals (Both games on ESPN2.)
(1) Gonzaga vs. (5) Loyola Marymount, 8:30
(2) St. Mary's vs. Portland, 11