Since I flew back into the DC area yesterday with a head cold, I'm not feeling all that great at the moment, so this post is going to be fairly short. Tuesday's TV lineup is highlighted by a pair of Big East and Big Ten openers.
- USF at Seton Hall, Big East Network/SNY/BHSN/Altitude 2/MASN/CSTESPN3/Full Court (7 p.m. ET)
- Providence at Syracuse, ESPNU (9 p.m. ET).
IPFW visits Oral Roberts in a key Summit League matchup (FCS Central/Full Court/ESPN3, 8 p.m. ET), as the Mastodons and Golden Eagles will both hope to stay in the thick of a race that will also feature Oakland, South Dakota State, and North Dakota State.
You can wrap your evening up by taking in a huge Big West opener, as two of the early favorites, Long Beach State and UC Santa Barbara meet at the Thunderdome (ESPNU, 11 p.m. ET).
Tonight's non-conference slate is highlighted by a potential trap game for Florida, who welcomes MAAC contender Fairfield to Gainesville (ESPNU, 7 p.m. ET) and, travel permitting, North Carolina's game against Rutgerss at Madison Square Garden (ESPN2, 9 p.m. ET). Other options include...
- Coppin State at Kentucky, SEC on FSN/FS South/Sun Sports or FS Florida/FS Houston/FS Southwest/FSN Rocky Mountain/ESPN3/Full Court (7 p.m. ET)
- Charleston Southern at Georgia, CSS/ESPN3/Full Court (7 p.m. ET)
- Pepperdine at Alabama, SEC on CSS/BHSN/CSN California/CST (9 p.m. ET)
Please share your thoughts about today and tonight's action in the comments, after you sign up for a free SB Nation account, of course.