Monday marks the beginning of the first full week of action this season. There will be no off days embedded in this week's schedule, though you may need to take it easy on Monday and Wednesday, thanks to ESPN's Tip-Off Marathon on Tuesday.
In fact, that's what I'll be doing. I took Tuesday off from mythe day job and will be heading straight to bed when I get home this evening, so I can wake up at midnight for Miami at Memphis.
But there are still games on the schedule for those of you who may be working Tuesday and are looking for a hoops fix to watch this evening. I'll take a look at them after the jump.
Hampton at Wake Forest (NIT Season Tip-Off East Semifinal), 7 p.m. ET (ESPNU): The Demon Deacons should be able to get past the Pirates, but after Friday's loss to Stetson, anything is possible in Winston-Salem. The winner will likely face VCU tomorrow night with a trip to New York on the line.
Mount St. Mary's at Cincinnati, 7 p.m. ET (Big East Network/FS Ohio/ESPN3): The Mountaineers continue their trip through Southwestern Ohio as part of an exempt round-robin. They'll hope for a better result than the 15-point loss they suffered at the hands of Dayton on Saturday.
Texas A&M at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, 8 p.m. ET (Southland TV/ESPN3): The Aggies visit the Islanders for the first time. The two teams last met seven years ago in College Station, a 2-point win for the Islanders.
Siena at Minnesota, 9 p.m. ET (ESPNU): The Golden Gophers looked great against Wofford Friday night, and the Saints are clearly in rebuilding mode.
Pepperdine at UCLA (NIT Season Tip-Off West Semifinal), 11 p.m. ET (ESPNU): While this technically isn't part of the Tip-Off Marathon, the Bruins remember what happened last time they played a late Monday night November game on ESPN. The winner will face the Pacific/Nevada winner for a trip to Madison Square Garden.
Other games that are available nationally or via relatively easily available streaming:
- Tulane at Georgetown, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN3)
- St. Francis (NY) at USF, 7 p.m. ET (Big East Network/Bright House SN/SNY/MASN/ESPN3)
- Alabama A&M at Western Kentucky, 8 p.m. ET (WKYU/FCS Atlantic)
- Valparaiso at Kansas, 8 p.m. ET (Jayhawk Sports/ESPN3)
- NC Central at Oklahoma, 8 p.m. ET (Sooner Sports/ESPN3)
Finally, these games aren't going to be televised or easily streamed, so you'll have to follow them online or via Twitter.
- Oakland at Ohio, 7 p.m. ET
- Wofford at Clemson, 7 p.m. ET
- Austin Peay at Chattanooga, 7 p.m. ET
- William & Mary at Richmond, 7 p.m. ET
- American at Albany, 7 p.m. ET
- Wright State at Central Michigan, 7 p.m. ET
- Fairfield at Rutgers (Philly Hoop Group Classic), 7:30 p.m. ET
- East Tennessee State at Murray State, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Pacific vs. Nevada (NIT Season Tip-Off West Semifinal), 8:30 p.m. ET
- Winthrop vs. VCU (NIT Season Tip-Off East Semifinal), 9:30 p.m. ET
- San Diego at Stanford, 10 p.m. ET
- Santa Clara at USC, 10:30 p.m. ET
My first post on the Tip-Off Marathon, covering the overnight and daytime games, will appear at around 9 p.m. Eastern. I'll be asleep then, but will be up a little less than 3 hours later, ready to go the distance.