- In Sunday night's ACC doubleheader, No. 18 Florida State fell at Maryland, 77-68, but Virginia Tech couldn't pull the upset in Chapel Hill, as No. 9 North Carolina won, 78-64.
- In the lone Big East game of the day, No. 7 Syracuse had little trouble with USF, winning 82-65.
- Northwestern won their first Big Ten game of the season, 68-62, at Michigan.
- Arizona State grabbed a big Pac-10 win, crushing Washington State, 71-46, but No .24 Washington lost their third straight conference game, 87-70, at Arizona. Oregon State upset Oregon in the last Civil War game at Mac Court, 64-57.
- Stony Brook and Vermont both stayed unbeaten in the America East. The Seawolves got a 69-63 win over New Hampshire, while the Catamounts defeated Albany, 71-54. Binghamton couldn't, as they fell in OT to Maine, 66-61.
- Jacksonville topped Florida Gulf Coast, 82-58, in the biggest game in the Atlantic Sun on Sunday.
- No. 21 Temple picked up a huge A-10 win, prevailing 68-64 at Rhode Island. Xavier rallied to top George Washington, 76-69.
- Montana State is no longer tied with Weber State and Northern Colorado at the top of the Big Sky, as they fell at home to Eastern Washington, 75-73.
- UC Santa Barbara handed Pacific their first loss of the Big West season, beating the Tigers in a thriller, 68-67. Cal Poly continues to surprise, as they beat UC Davis, 72-69.
- In the Horizon League, Butler needed overtime to top Detroit, 64-62, and stay unbeaten in the conference. Wright State is still in the race, thanks to a 59-57 win over Valparaiso.
- Fairfield held off Manhattan, 88-85 in MAAC action.
- Western Kentucky handed the Sun Belt lead right back to Denver, 72-67.
- In the WCC, St. Mary's won at Santa Clara, 80-72, to move to 2-0. San Francisco knocked off San Diego, 87-71.
If you don't see your team's score, click any of the score links. You'll find a rundown of all of the day's scores on the right side of the page.
ESPN's Big Monday doubleheader returns tonight, while ESPNU has a HBCU doubleheader.
- Villanova at Louisville, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN): The Cardinals are unbeaten in the Big East, but the Wildcats are the toughest team they've faced by far.
- Morgan State at Hampton, 7 p.m. ET (ESPNU): The Bears are tied with Bethune-Cookman for the MEAC lead at the moment, so the Pirates will look to cause a shock.
- Oklahoma State at Oklahoma, 9 p.m. ET (ESPN): The Cowboys crushed and the Sooners got crushed last time out, but I suspect that the first Bedlam game of the season will be close.
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Alabama State, 9 p.m. ET (ESPNU): The Golden Lions lost their first 14, all played on the road, but they should still be a contender in the SWAC.
For info about games that will only be telecast regionally like Canisius at Siena and Belmont at Lipscomb, visit Matt Sarz' College Sports on TV site.