Sunday saw more action in the Big 12/Pac 10 Hardwood Series and the first conference game of the season in the ACC.
- The Big 12 picked up two more wins in their series with the Pac 10, so they've clinched bragging rights for this season. No. 1 Kansas won at UCLA, 73-61, and Oklahoma took out Arizona, 79-62.
- The ACC season opened Sunday with Boston College beating Miami, thanks to Reggie Jackson's clutch free throw shooting, 61-60.
- George Washington had no trouble with Navy in the first game of the BB&T Classic, 81-69.
- No. 3 Villanova outlasted Maryland in a real shootout in the second game, 95-86.
- No. 18 Clemson had an easy time with South Carolina, rolling 72-61.
- No. 14 Connecticut didn't have one against Harvard, but they prevailed 79-73.
- Western Kentucky handled Tulane, 62-48.
- Cornell picked up another good win, beating St. Joseph's, 78-66.
- Tulsa survived a visit from Ohio, 81-80.
- Virginia Tech beat Georgia handily, 74-62.
- Creighton beat in-state rival Nebraska, 67-61.
- It wasn't a good night for the WCC, as No. 25 Portland dropped their second straight, 68-48 at Idaho. San Diego was outclassed by Fresno State, 69-37.
- In the MAAC, Rider won their league opener over Marist, 55-51.
- Fairfield knocked off St. Peter's, 61-48.
- Niagara routed Loyola (MD), 77-57.
- Isaiah Thomas went 13 of 15 from the foul line, and Washington beat Cal State Northridge by 12.
If you don't see your team's score, click any of the score links. You'll find a rundown of the day's scores on the right side of the page.
Monday is a relatively quiet night of action, with only three games getting national cable/satellite exposure.
- No. 9 Michigan State at The Citadel (ESPNU, 7)
- Virginia at Auburn (SEC on CSS/Full Court, 7)
- Long Beach State at No. 2 Texas (ESPNU, 9)