The Big Ten finally did it Wednesday night. They claimed the ACC/Big Ten Challenge six games to five, thanks to some thrillers on what was a very busy and thrilling night of college basketball.
In non-Challenge action
If you don't see your team's score, click any of the score links. The full rundown will be on the right side of the page. For more on last night's action, visit Searching For Billy Edelin and the main SB Nation site.
Now that the ACC/Big Ten Challenge is over, national attention turns to another conference-on-conference battle, but a more drawn out, and less evenly set up one. Thursday is night two of the Big 12/Pac-10 Hardwood Series. Nebraska opened up the event with a win over USC on Sunday. The Trojans are back in action tonight (See what I mean about this not being that evenly set up?) in one of three matchups.
- No. 12 Washington at Texas Tech (ESPN2, 7 p.m. ET)
- USCat No. 2 Texas (ESPN2, 9 p.m. ET)
- Baylor at Arizona State (FSN, 10:30 p.m. ET)
Elsewhere, don't look now, but conference action is underway. Matchups from the Horizon League, Northeast, Ohio Valley, and Summit League highlight the rest of the plausibly national TV schedule.
- Eastern Kentucky at Murray State (ESPNU, 7 p.m. ET)
- Mount St. Mary's at Robert Morris (NEC/MASN/MSG/FCS Atlantic, 7 p.m. ET)
- UMKC at Oral Roberts (Metro Sports/FCS Central, 8 p.m. ET)
- Cleveland State at Wright State (ESPNU, 9 p.m. ET)
For other games that are only going to be telecast locally, including a couple of Big South tilts, visit Matt Sarz' College Sports on TV site.