Just two ranked teams were in action on a quiet Sunday.
- No. 11 Connecticut knocked off Iona, 79-53.
- No. 22 Washington had no trouble with San Francisco, prevailing 86-71.
- Louisville made quick work of Radford, winning 79-53.
- Missouri dispatched Austin Peay, 94-79.
- Maryland defeated Florida Atlantic, 72-59.
- Wisconsin extinguised the UIC Flames, 79-43.
- UCLA picked up a fairly easy 66-49 win over Delaware State.
- DePaul at Pittsburgh (ESPNU, 7): It's the Big East opener for both.
- American at Florida (SEC on FSN/Full Court, 7): Gators look to end a three-game skid.
- Rutgers at North Carolina (ESPN2, 8:30): Good luck Scarlet Knights. You're gonna need it.
- Bryant at Indiana (Big Ten, 9): Same for the Bulldogs, even if the Hoosiers are rebuilding.
- BYU at Arizona (FCS Pacific, 9): This could very well be the game of the night, even if the Wildcats aren't there yet.
There isn't a lot to choose from tonight.
For games that will be telecast regionally, like Eastern Washington at Gonzaga, visit Matt Sarz' College Sports on TV site.