Finals week is wrapping up, but that doesn't mean Thursday was terribly busy.
- Auburn fell at Florida State, 76-72.
- NC State survived a visit from Elon, prevailing 79-76.
- Denver ruined Isiah Thomas' Sun Belt debut, handing FIU a 59-53 loss.
- BYU had no trouble with Wagner, winning 77-61.
- UNLV defeated Weber State, 72-63.
- Nevada squeaked by Eastern Washington, 73-70.
If you don't see your school's score, click any of the score links. You'll find a Thursday rundown on the right side of the page.
While there are no televised games on Friday, there are a few interesting matchups below the Red Line.
- East Tennessee State visits Morehead State (7:45 p.m. ET) in a matchup of the defending A-Sun and OVC tourney champs from last season.
- Big West and Big Sky contenders meet in Bozeman, where Montana State hosts UC Santa Barbara (9 p.m. ET).
- WAC favorite Utah State visits Big West contender Long Beach State (10 p.m. ET).
- Pacific, another team who will challenge in the surprising Big West, visits St. Mary's (10 p.m. ET).
- Drexel visits Cal State Northridge (10 p.m. ET).
I'll have a preview of Saturday's action up in the morning. I'm flying down to Florida tonight (instead of Saturday as originally planned, thanks to the snowstorm that's apparently going to hit the mid-Atlantic). I won't see much action tomorrow, as I'll spend most of my day traveling from Central to South Florida and back, as I'll be attending the Orange Bowl Classic in Sunrise Saturday evening.