Tuesday's limited college hoops slate featured three big wins for top ten teams.
- No. 7 Duke pounded Gardner-Webb, 113-68, thanks to a big night from Jon Scheyer.
- Wyoming had a 10-point lead in the first at no. 9 Tennessee, but fell, 77-58.
- Texas-Pan American offered little opposition to no. 2 Texas, falling 104-42.
- Rutgers survived a visit from Rider, 80-70.
- Robert Morris won at Cleveland State, 78-70, in a game that featured failing lights at the Wolstein Center.
- Florida State held off Georgia State, 62-55.
- UCLA won for the third time this season, crushing New Mexico State, 100-68.
- Portland State was no match for St. Mary's. The Gaels won at home 101-80.
- UNLV pulled away from Southern Utah in the second half to win 77-58.
Wednsday is far and away the busiest night of a quiet finals week. All times are p.m. Eastern.
- Wright State hopes to do what San Diego did last December, stun Mississippi State at the Hump (ESPN2, 7).
- Wake Forest, who's already lost to a CAA team (William and Mary) visits UNC Wilmington who already owns a win over a BCS school (Penn State) (ESPNU, 7).
- No. 25 Cincinnati will try to rebound from their double OT loss at Xavier at former conference mate UAB (CBS CS, 7).
- Presbyterian, fresh off getting pounded by UNC, visits Ohio State (Big Ten, 7).
- UCF visits USF in the War for I-4 (Big East/Full Court, 7).
- Oral Roberts hopes to join Charlotte and Western Carolina as conquerers of Louisville (Big East/Full Court, 7).
- Two Sun Belt contenders, Arkansas-Little Rock and South Alabama, meet in Mobile (ESPN2, 9).
- North Florida will try to defend the perimeter against Northwestern (ESPNU, 9).
- Cal Poly visits Wisconsin (Big Ten, 9).
- Oklahoma State takes on Stanford in a Big 12/Pac 10 Hardwood Series game (FSN, 10).
For games that will only be telecast regionally, like Richmond at South Carolina and Illinois State at Ohio, visit Matt Sarz' College Sports on TV site.