Friday will see one automatic bid handed out, as the Patriot League champion will be determined early in the evening in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
All of the remaining guaranteed spots will be determined over the weekend, that means there's a full slate of games on tap for Friday. I'll talk about them after the jump.
All times p.m. Eastern and approximate, especially for the second set of games in doubleheaders.
In Thursday's Opening Round, three of the four lower seeds moved on to today's quarterfinals. Georgia Tech was the only higher seed to move on, and they struggled to get past North Carolina. Visit SB Nation's ACC Tournament storystream for full coverage.
Thursday's Opening Round
(9) Virginia 68, (8) Boston College 62 (recap)
(12) Miami 83, (5) Wake Forest 62 (recap)
(7) Georgia Tech 62, (10) North Carolina 58 (recap)
(11) NC State 59, (6) Clemson 57 (recap)
The Atlantic 10 Tournament resumes with four quarterfinals in Atlantic City. The matchups include two key bubble games, as Dayton, Rhode Island, and St. Louis look to grab wins for their resumes.
Friday's Quarterfinals (All games on CSS/CSN Philly/FS Ohio Cincinnati. Games one and two on CSN Washington+.)
(1) Temple vs. (8) St. Bonaventure, 12
(4) St. Louis vs. (5) Rhode Island, 2:30
(2) Xavier vs. (7) Dayton, 6:30
(3) Richmond vs. (11) UMass, 9
After three days, we've reached the semifinal round of the Big East Tournament. Surprisingly, only one team who earned a double bye, West Virginia, has made it this far, and they needed a Da'Sean Bulter buzzer beater to do it. For more information, check out SB Nation's storystream.
(8) Georgetown 91, (1) Syracuse 84 (recap)
(5) Marquette 80, (4) Villanova 76 (recap)
(7) Notre Dame 50, (2) Pittsburgh 45 (recap)
(3) West Virginia 54, (11) Cincinnati 51 (recap)
Friday's Semifinals (Both games on ESPN.)
(8) Georgetown vs. (5) Marquette, 7
(7) Notre Dame vs. (3) West Virginia, 9:30
The Big 12 Tournament has also reached the semifinal stage, but with less upheaval, as all four top seeds moved on. Check out the SB Nation storystream.
Friday's Semifinals (Both games on Big 12 Network/Full Court.)
(1) Kansas vs. (4) Texas A&M, 7
(2) Kansas State vs. (3) Baylor, 9:30
Four quarterfinal games are on tap Friday at the Fieldhouse in Indianapolis. The three higher seeds all won Thursday, which means Minnesota still has hope. Check out the storystream at SB Nation.
(1) Ohio State vs. (8) Michigan, 12 (ESPN)
(4) Wisconsin vs. (5) Illinois, 2:30 (ESPN)
(2) Purdue vs. (7) Northwestern, 6:30 (Big Ten Network)
(3) Michigan State vs. (6) Minnesota, 9 (Big Ten Network)
The top two seeds are finally involved as the Big West has reached its semifinals in Anaheim. The three and four seeds will join them.
Friday's Semifinals (Both games on ESPNU.)
(1) UC Santa Barbara vs. (4) UC Davis, 9
(2) Pacific vs. (3) Long Beach State, 11:30
After a day that saw UAB and Memphis' at-large hopes end, it's semifinal time in Tulsa. Regular season champion UTEP was the only higher seed to advance.
Friday's Semifinals (Both games on CBS College Sports.)
(7) Houston vs. (6) Southern Mississippi, 4
(5) Tulsa vs. (1) UTEP, 6:30
Friday sees semifinal action in Cleveland, where it's been another topsy-turvy tournament. The top two seeds are both gone, meaning Akron is in the driver's seat. Read SB Nation's MAC Tournament preview and storystream for more info.
(7) Western Michigan 69, (2) Central Michigan 60 (recap)
(3) Akron 97, (6) Eastern Michigan 89 (recap)
(8) Ohio 81, (1) Kent State 64 (recap)
(4) Miami (OH) 73, (5) Buffalo 59 (recap)
Friday's Semifinals (Both games on Regional FSN/Full Court.)
(7) Western Michigan vs. (3) Akron, 7
(8) Ohio vs. (4) Miami (OH), 9::30
After a complex opening two rounds, the MEAC is on to its semifinals, where the top three seeds will be joined by fifth-seeded Hampton, who upended No. 4 Norfolk State in a thriller.
(3) South Carolina State 59, (6) Maryland-Eastern Shore 53 (recap)
(5) Hampton 73, (4) Norfolk State 70
(1) Morgan State vs.(5) Hampton, 6
(2) Delaware State vs. (3) South Carolina State , 8:30
Quarterfinal action was completed Thursday in Las Vegas, and all four higher seeds advanced to Friday's semifinals. Head over to SB Nation to check out the tournament storystream.
Friday's Semifinals (Both games on CBS College Sports.)
(1) New Mexico vs. (4) San Diego State, 9
(2) BYU vs. (3) UNLV, 11:30
Arizona State's at-large chances took a hit in the Pac-10 quarterfinals, as they fell to Stanford, while Washington had to come back to beat Oregon State. Check out the SB Nation storystream.
Friday's Semifinals (Both games on FSN/Comcast SportsNet.)
(5) UCLA vs. (1) California, 9
(7) Stanford vs. (3) Washington, 11:30
The only automatic bid of the day will be handed out in the Patriot League. Top seed Lehigh hosts ancient rival Lafayette with one spot on the line (4:45, ESPN2).
Bubble teams Mississippi and Mississippi State join locks Kentucky and Vanderbilt in getting involved today in Nashville. Georgia pulled the only upset of the day on Thursday. SB Nation has an SEC Tournament storystream live.
Friday's Quarterfinals (All games on SEC Network/Full Court.)
(E1) Kentucky vs. (W4) Alabama, 1
(W2) Mississippi vs. (E3) Tennessee, 3:30
(W1) Mississippi State vs.(E4) Florida, 7:30
(E2) Vanderbilt vs. (E6) Georgia, 10
The top two seeds moved on to Saturday's championship game, but Sam Houston State had a close call for the second game in a row.
The semifinals take place Friday in Shreveport, without top seed Jackson State, who fell to Grambling on Wednesday.
(2) Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs. (3) Alabama State, 3:30
(8) Grambling State vs. (5) Texas Southern, 9
In Reno, the semifinals are set, and the top four are all still alive for the title. Be sure to check out the WAC storystream over at SB Nation.
(1) Utah State 84, (8) Boise State 60 (recap)
(4) Louisiana Tech 74, (5) Fresno State 66 (recap)
(2) Nevada 87, (7) Idaho 71 (recap)
(3) New Mexico State 90, (8) San Jose State 69 (recap)
(1) Utah State vs. (4) Louisiana Tech, 9:30
(2) Nevada vs. (3) New Mexico State, 11:59 (ESPN2)